Give your child a summer to remember by attending a PGA Junior Golf Camp at Diamond Oaks Golf Course and Woodcreeek Golf Club. Whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play, PGA Junior Golf Camps will introduce and teach a game that they will enjoy for a lifetime. The PGA of America’s signature junior golf camps have been created to both introduce new players to the game and help experienced golfers get better.
- Learn from the best. Every Camp is taught by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance both fun and skill development. They understand the most effective ways to approach each lesson helping to ensure each student gets the most out of every training session.
- Camps that work for you. Our camps welcome boys and girls of all athletic abilities, golf experience, and competitive desire. Choose from half-day and full-day Camps featuring small group instruction, course play (limited to full day camps) and a 6:1 teacher to student ratio.
- Fun, safe and educational. Full of action, discipline, and integrity, each Camp has been designed to help your child grow both on and off the golf course. While PGA Junior Golf Camps help develop your child’s game, we believe our programs also help to build character.
- From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on the full swing, short game, rules of the game and golf etiquette.
- A lifetime of learning. Our curriculum, developed in partnership with the PGA of America, encourages skill progression by supplementing instruction with games and on-course playing opportunities.
Register for a PGA Junior Golf Camp, today!
|Diamond Oaks Golf Course|
|Full Day Camp - $395||Half Day Camp - $225|
|Ages 9-16, 9am-4pm||Ages 7-13, 9am-noon|
|July 17-20||July 17-20|
|July 21 - August 3||July 21 - August 3|
|August 7-10||August 7-10|
|Woodcreek Golf Club|
|Advanced Camp - $450|
|Ages 12-17, 9am-4pm|