Junior Golf Academy
Junior Golf Academy
This year long program is for the junior golfer ages 12 and older who desires to bring their game to the next level. Whether that be transitioning out of a beginner program or striving to set their sites on competing on a high school team or participating in local tournaments. Weekly practice includes on course instruction, initial and on going assessments, short game training modules, video analysis and life lessons.
$150 Two days per week per month
$99 Once a week per month
Click Here for Diamond Oaks Youth Brochure
The Diamond Oaks professional teaching staff is proud to announce the new Junior Golf Academy at Diamond Oaks. This program is geared towards junior golfers ages 12 and older that desire to play at a higher and possibly more competitive level. Whether its high school golf, college golf, individual tournament competition, or all of the above, this program will help you reach those goals. The program will cater to all levels of junior golfers- beginners to the most advanced players and will encompass the following areas:
- Initial and on-going assessments in all facets of the game
- An individualized golf training program that will be developed for each student and will include specific practice plans and drills based on the individual assessments
Opportunities to utilize the practice plan through twice weekly ‘supervised practice’ with our instructional staff
- Saturday's 1:00-2:30 p.m. and Thursday's 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Custom club-fitting as needed
- A weekly enhanced group golf fitness program
- Opportunities to play the course with our instructional staff to build course management skills
- Opportunities to play the course in 9-hole competitions
What is the cost of the program?
The cost of the program is $150 for twice a week per month or 1/2 time (once-a week) $99 per month
How long does the program run?
The Junior Golf Academy will be on-going throughout the year. However, the times of the supervised practice will change during the school year.
When is payment due?
The monthly amount is due by the 1st day of the month. If your child first enters the program after the first of the month, then the initial monthly cost will be pro-rated.